Please come prepared to class with your own mat.
We have a limited number of mats for rent at $2 + HST. If you are renting a mat, please wipe it down after class with disinfectant spray and leave it to dry.
We ask that you please try to get to the studio at least 10 minutes before the start of class. On occasion, we offer a grace period of 5 minutes after the start of class for any students who may be late. We do not tolerate consistent tardiness.
The front door may be locked shortly after class has begun so there is no guarantee that you will be able to enter if you arrive past this period.
Lockers + Personal Storage
We offer lockers in-studio to store all of your belongings.
In-studio mat storage is only available to unlimited members. However, for a monthly fee of $12 + HST, those that are not unlimited members may store their mats.
Please kindly note that Downward Dog Yoga Centre is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
Please refrain from using your cell phone or smart watch while in the studio rooms. You are free to leave your devices in lockers for safekeeping.
Please ensure your phone is off/on silent to ensure that it does not distract others in class.
Please pre-register your spot in class using our booking system Momence.
Our full class schedule can be found on this app or on our website at https://downwarddog.com/.
As of September 1, 2022 our late cancellation policy has changed. Your registration in class may be cancelled up to 6 hours before the start of class without penalty.
Cancellations within this 6-hour period will result in a $10 charge for those with unlimited memberships or a loss in credit for those using class packs.
No-shows to class will result in the same penalty for late cancellations. You will either lose the class if you are on a class pack or you will be charged a $10 fee if you are on an unlimited membership.
Please ensure you are checking in with our front desk during every visit to ensure you are marked as arrived!
Class Pack Use + Expiration
Our class packs (in-studio and online) have an expiration date of 1 year from the date your first class is booked .
Class pack credits or drop-in passes can only be used on classes that are a part of our regular weekly schedule. They cannot be used to register for any special events or workshops hosted by Downward Dog. Class packs cannot be returned or refunded, and are non-transferrable.
Downward Dog offers a wide variety of memberships, all of which can be found on the Memberships & Packages tab on our website or through the Momence app.
Terms & Conditions
- All memberships are non–refundable and non-transferable.
- Auto-Renew Memberships will automatically be charged to your account every 30 days beginning from the day of purchase.
- Auto-Renew Memberships require a minimum commitment of 3 months (2 renewals) before termination of the membership.
Membership Hold Policy
Those that are on auto-renew memberships or an annual membership may put their memberships on hold for a maximum of 4 weeks per calendar year.
If you wish to pause your membership, please reach out to us at [email protected] with your first and last name, the desired start date of your membership hold and the desired end date of your membership hold.
Membership Cancellation Policy
- Auto-Renew Memberships require a minimum commitment of 3 months (2 renewals) before cancellation. To cancel your membership, please use the Momence app or contact [email protected] with your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Annual memberships and non auto-renew memberships can be cancelled at any time but please kindly note that there are no returns or refunds on any memberships.
- There are also no refunds or returns on class pack purchases.
Unlimited members get the following perks with their membership:
- 15% discount on all boutique merchandise
- 15% discount on all workshops
- 10% discount on retreats
- Complimentary mat storage with your own assigned cubby