2019/2020 electives & workshops
Students must complete 60 hours of elective courses from any of the courses listed below. We are constantly in the process of scheduling more elective courses, so please check back here periodically. You can also visit the workshops page for complete descriptions, dates and times, as well as links to sign up online.
- Detour Method Intensive with Cecily Milne – November 23 & 24, 2019
- Teaching Practicum* with Pat Harada Linfoot – January 9 - February 27, 2020
- Yoga For Cancer with Sonia Clarke – January 10 - 12, 2020
- Teaching Practicum* with Pat Harada Linfoot – March 5 - April 30, 2020
- Expand Your Yoga Repertoire: Props, ELDOA, Pilates & Barre for Yoga Teachers with David Good, Petra Baethmann, Riki Richter & Leni Calosing – March 7-8, 2020
- Costa Rica Training & Retreat with Ron Reid & Marla Meenakshi Joy – April 12 - 24, 2020 in Nosara, Costa Rica
- Teaching Practicum* with Pat Harada Linfoot – May 7 - June 25, 2020
- 30-Hour Restorative Teacher Training – May 8-10, 2020 (with Pat Harada Linfoot) & May 22-24, 2020 (with Marla Meenakshi Joy)
- Yoga Philosophy with Marla Meenakshi Joy – September 11 - 13, 2020
- Pranayama: The Way In with Ron Reid – December 4 - 6, 2020
* Two Teaching Practicum workshops are required core courses but two more may be taken as electives.