Workshops & Teacher Training Elective Courses
Thank you for your interest in attending workshops at Downward Dog Yoga Centre! We require full payment to reserve your spot in a workshop. You may also take note of our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
- Tools for Tension Release: 3-week Thai Massage Mini-Series with Drew Hume - Mondays August 13, 20, & 27, 2018
- Yoga for Gut Health: A Talk and Movement Practice with Jules Sung – August 19, 2018
- The Next Step in Yoga Anatomy - pt. 2: Breath, Nervous System, and Internal Effects with Chris Kummer – August 25 & 26, 2018
- Transformation through Restoration - The Inner Practice of Yoga: A 10hr Restorative Intensive and Teacher Training (pt. 2) with Marla Joy – September 8 & 9, 2018
- Yoga For Scoliosis - Part 1 with Elise Miller – September 29 & 30, 2018
- Transformation through Restoration - The Inner Practice of Yoga: A 10hr Restorative Intensicve and Teacher Training (pt. 3) with Marla Joy – October 6 & 8, 2018
- Pre-Natal Yoga with Nicky Poole – November 23-25, 2018
- Post-Natal Yoga with Nicky Poole – January 25 - 27, 2019
- Yin Yoga Essentials with Tracey Soghrati – February 16 & 17, 2019
Downward Dog Yoga Centre Workshop Cancellation Policy
Cancellation is permitted up to 1 week prior to workshop date by phone or in person at DWD Yoga Centre, unless stated otherwise for select workshops. Workshop purchases are not eligible for refunds; cancellations will result in a credit on your account. Workshops are non-transferrable. Online registrants must enrol and purchase workshops under their own individual account. To register and pay for another individual please call or visit Downward Dog Yoga Centre in person. Downward Dog Yoga Centre reserves the right to cancel workshops if the required number of minimum registrants is not met. Those enrolled will be contacted and given a full refund or account credit.