Workshops & Teacher Training Elective Courses
Thank you for your interest in attending workshops at Downward Dog Yoga Centre! We require full payment to reserve your spot in a workshop. You may also take note of our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
- The Art of Self-Massage and Doweling with Dave Bruni – Mondays in March
- The Language of Yoga: Sounds and Songs of Bliss with Marla Joy – March 10 & 11, 2018
- Following the Detour with Cecily Milne – March 24 & 25, 2018
- The Yoga Method with Kate Gillespie & Matt Phippen – April 12-15, 2018
- Transformation through Restoration - The Inner Practice of Yoga: A 10hr Restorative Intensive and Teacher Training (PART 1) with Marla Joy – April 21 & 22, 2018
- Transformation through Restoration - The Inner Practice of Yoga: A 10hr Restorative Intensive and Teacher Training (PART 2) with Marla Joy – August 11 & 12, 2018
- Costa Rica Ashtanga Yoga Training 2018 with Ron Reid and Marla Joy – May 7-21, 2018
- The Chakras and Your Life with Xenia Splawinksi – May 26 & 27, 2018
- Tools for Tension Release: 3-week Thai Massage Mini-Series with Drew Hume - Mondays August 13, 20, & 27, 2018
- The Next Step in Yoga Anatomy - pt. 2: Breath, Nervous System, and Internal Effects with Chris Kummer – August 25 & 26, 2018
- Pre-Natal Yoga with Nicky Poole – November 23-25, 2018
Downward Dog Yoga Centre Workshop Cancellation Policy
Cancellation is permitted up to 1 week prior to workshop date by phone or in person at DWD Yoga Centre, unless stated otherwise for select workshops. Workshop purchases are not eligible for refunds; cancellations will result in a credit on your account. Workshops are non-transferrable. Online registrants must enrol and purchase workshops under their own individual account. To register and pay for another individual please call or visit Downward Dog Yoga Centre in person. Downward Dog Yoga Centre reserves the right to cancel workshops if the required number of minimum registrants is not met. Those enrolled will be contacted and given a full refund or account credit.