Before Coming to the Studio
Please pre-register in advance for your class. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. If your class is full, you can choose to join the waitlist. You can book a class up to 30 minutes before it starts. We have a 12-hour class cancellation policy. If you’re unable to attend, please cancel your reservation during this window. If you are on the waitlist and someone cancels their spot, you will be added to the class automatically and notified via email.
BRING WITH YOU
Bring all your favourite things with you to class:
- Yoga mat
- Pre-filled water bottle
- Yoga strap
We will have a limited number of sanitized props available for use:
- Wooden blocks
We will not have the following on-site:
- Lockers (but you can bring your personal belongings into the practice room to store in cubbies)
- Wear a face mask or covering before entry to our building.
- Leave your shoes at the bottom of the stairs.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Greet our staff and verbally sign in. We will check your temperature.
- Follow the directional signage to the yoga room.
- Use one of our change stalls if you need, but we recommend being dressed and ready for class.
- Please bring all of your belongings with you to the yoga room. There are shelves for your personal belongings.
- Find your designated pre-marked spot and lay out your mat.
- Once you are on your mat, you may remove your mask and prepare yourself for class.
- Please be mindful of physical distancing and remain on your mat at all times.
- Note that our instructor will not provide hands-on assists.
- Enjoy your practice.
- Please put on your mask after practice.
- Please bring everything with you out of the yoga room.
- Drop all props that need to be cleaned in the hamper marked USED outside the room doors.
- Follow directional signage to the exit.
- Be safe and have a great day.
Our commitment to healthy and safe spaces
MANDATORY HEALTH SCREENING
Daily, non-contact thermometer screenings will be done for all teachers, staff and teacher trainees. Only those who meet requirements and follow mandatory safety guidelines are permitted. If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, above normal body temperature or coughing) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to take the class or training online.
REDUCED CAPACITY & FOCUSED VERBAL CUES
Room capacities are reduced to give the required 6 feet space in between each mat and adhere to current government health regulations. Markers are placed to identify where to lay your mat. Our teachers will not offer hands-on assists.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
Common areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned. We will sanitize any used props and any high touch areas will be disinfected after each class. Changing stalls will be disinfected after sign in.
PROTECTION OF STAFF & OUR COMMUNITY
Barriers are installed at the front desk. We are providing face masks and hand sanitizers throughout the studio.
At this time, we will not be accepting cash payments. Please book ahead for your class and adhere to new cancellation policies.
Limited props, such as dowels, rails and wooden blocks will be available. Showers are temporarily closed. Restrooms are available.