(Updated March 2022)
Before Coming to the Studio
BOOK AHEAD & WALK INS NOW ACCEPTED
For a speedy and smoother check in, please pre-register in advance for your class. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. You have two hours prior to the start of class to cancel.
You are now able to walk in, but arrive a few minutes early so we may check you in.
If this is your first class with us, please bring your vaccination passport with you.
BRING WITH YOU
Bring all your favourite things with you to class:
- Yoga mat
- Pre-filled water bottle
- Yoga strap
We will have a limited number of sanitized props available for use:
- Rental mats
- Wooden blocks
- Masks are optional at Downward Dog.
- Leave your shoes at the bottom of the stairs.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Greet our staff and verbally sign in.
- Use one of our change stalls if you need, but we recommend being dressed and ready for class.
- Please use the provided lockers to store your belongings.
- Props are available for your use. Please wipe down any rented mats.
- Take a deep breath and prepare yourself for class!
Our commitment to healthy and safe spaces
MANDATORY HEALTH SCREENING
Only those who meet requirements and follow mandatory safety guidelines are permitted. If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, above normal body temperature or coughing) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to take the class or training online.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
Common areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned. We will sanitize any used props and any high touch areas will be disinfected after each class. Changing stalls and showers are maintained throughout the day.
PROTECTION OF STAFF & OUR COMMUNITY
We provide face masks and hand sanitizers throughout the studio. All props and surfaces (including floors) are regularly disinfected.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS & CASH ACCEPTED
We accept credit cards, cash and e-transfers. While we now accept walk-in clients, it is still recommended that you book ahead for your class and adhere to new cancellation policies.