Costa Rica Ashtanga Yoga Training 2018
Nosara, Costa Rica
May 7-21, 2018
$3,380 USD (tax included)
Who is this for? For any teacher or practitioner who wants to refine their practice, as well as advance in their practice. This training is for you if you have:
- A consistent practice of at least 3 years
- A desire to hone in and refine your teaching skills.
- A wish to learn about living, practicing and teaching the 8-limbed yoga path towards cultivating a centred, grounded and purposeful life.
- An inclination to learn the skills of balancing the nervous system through the practice and teaching of Restorative Yoga.
- An aspiration to bring yoga practice off the mat and awaken the “living yoga” to transform your life.
M.A.P. “Mastering the Art of Practice (45 Hr Training )
- Mysore style self-practice. This intensive is for anyone wishing to deepen their practice in a Mysore style setting. You will be learning to develop a self-practice, which creates both discipline, but also endurance, independence and freedom!
- Asana Lab. How to truly deepen and refine your physical and mental awareness around your practice. Some of the Asana Lab topics will be: deep hip-openers and twists, deeper and healthier backbends, stability and strength in arm balances, mastering your inversions, and more!
Transformation Through Restoration (20 Hr Training)
- We will be working with the “moon” or lunar practice of Restorative Yoga to balance the “sun” or solar energies of the vinyasa practice.
- In this intensive, you will learn the art, skill and beauty of the inner self practice of Restorative Yoga. Ways to support the solar practice with moon sequences, Restorative Yoga support at the end of practice, or a stand-alone full Restorative practice and ways to begin integrating and teaching this amazing regenerative and nourishing balancing practice.
This training will take place from May 15 - 29, 2018 in Playa Guiones, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. To sign up or learn more about this training, please visit this website: www.tianayoga.com
*Please note that you must sign up through www.tianayoga.com and not directly through Downward Dog Yoga Centre*