Learn the Art of Restore in this 25-hour teacher training and personal development workshop series. Learn principles, sequences and poses from Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Therapy traditions for your personal practice and to teach to others.
In this training, discover:
– Restorative poses and sequences that can be integrated into your self-care routine or when teaching group classes
– The benefits of Yoga Nidra
– The differences between Yin and Restorative, and how to use each appropriately
– Mindful movement and how to effectively connect the breath to body
– How myofascial release affects the nervous system
– Effective use of props for restore and self-massage
– Reading bodies and providing variations for different bodies
– Teaching experience in Community Classes
Relax and Renew by Judith Lasater
Continuing education details:
Downward Dog Yoga Centre – RYS300
Downward Dog is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP®), and this module offers 25 Continuing Education Credits through the YACEP program.
practice and to teach to others.
Saturday, October 29, 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 12, 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 19, 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 26, 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Community Classes for Teaching Practicum:
TBD – at least three dates/options will be available.
$425.00 + HST for the full course