Leslie Kriekle
Beginning yoga, a whole world of possibilities opened.
With each practice, and each question asked:  a layer, a fragment of illusion may be revealed.
This is jargon or esoteric, until experience makes it real. I am reminded over and over that the journey is within the practice, and not about the practice. So, I feel inspired to make more and more of my life a practice, as life goes on.
My primary practices are learned from Ron Reid’s patient and gentle instruction. I have had the privilege to learn from many others, too, all of whom are in my heart and being. I do my best to embody what I have learned which, of course, is always changing.
I study Yin yoga with Sarah Powers, and mindfulness meditation, in the Shambhala lineage of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche.
In 2007-8 I was certified to teach yoga, after completing training at Downward Dog. I began teaching in 2007.
I am learning about holistic nutrition, too, and how its application can support our deepest longings. For me, these longings are about healing the body, and then getting to the business of healing our earth.
I also like to have fun. Remind me, if I forget.