Downward Dog strives to provide a comfortable practice environment for all students. We therefore appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume and artificial scents.
- Always inform the teacher and assistant(s) of any injuries or restrictions before class begins. If you prefer to not receive any assists or adjustments during class, kindly mention this as well.
- Come to class with CLEAN yoga clothing, a CLEAN mat and an open mind!
- Although we do not sell bottled water, we encourage students to bring a water bottle and fill it up with our purified water in the change rooms.
- In between classes, we ask students to be mindful of the noise level in the hallway. This is to ensure a peaceful practice for those in class.
- All cell phones are to be turned off upon entering the studio. Do not bring your cell phone to class; it is disruptive to your fellow students and to the teacher.
- Please refrain from coming to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, i.e. runny nose, cough or fever.
- Do not adjust the temperature in the studios. Instructors are responsible for regulating the thermostat, fans, as well as studio windows.
- Strive to come early to class. Late arrivals can be disruptive for other students and to the teacher.
- If you need to leave before the end of class, take your belongings into the hallway to pack up. This includes cleaning your mat and getting changed. Be mindful to leave before the final relaxation (shavasana) begins. Our teachers always appreciate being informed at the beginning of class if you plan to leave early.
- At the end of class, place all props neatly on the shelves and leave the practice space around your mat free from any puddles.
Thank you, Namaste.